Gdynia, Park Kolibki, Al. Zwycięstwa 291 - the gate opposite to Shopping Center Klif.
We advise you to use public transportation and bikes!
Bus stop: Kolibki 01, lines: S, 21, 31, 710
Station: Gdynia Orłowo
RULES OF THE GLOBALTICA 2019 Festival
All attendees of GLOBALTICA 2019 and persons staying on festival premises must behave in a way which does not endanger other persons, and must follow the rules specified below.
Persons who fail to follow security instructions issued pursuant to relevant provisions by the Event Organiser or event security personnel shall be liable to a fine of up to PLN 5,000 , and may also be barred from entering mass events for a period between 3 to 12 months (Art. 21 section 2 and Art. 22 of the Act of 22.08.1997 on mass event security, Journal of Laws No 106 item 680).
IMPORTANT NOTE: polish version is a binding one
RULES OF THE GLOBALTICA 2019 CAMPING FIELD
1. The festival camping field is a separate, enclosed area on the premises of Park Kolibki in Gdynia, al. Zwycięstwa 291, which includes: the camping area, portable toilets, washrooms, showers, social and technical facilities.
2. The camping field is open 24 hours a day – from 17.07.2018 at 4:00 P.M. to 22.07.2018 at 10:00 A.M.
3. The organiser of the camping field is Fundacja Kultury Liberty.
4. It is required to pay an entry fee to gain access to the field, and only persons with identification wristbands are allowed entry.
5. It is mandatory to wear a wristband on the premises of the camping field.
6. Persons staying on the premises of the camping field must wear a valid identification wristband on their wrist. Lack of an identification wristband, using a broken or damaged wristband, as well as wearing a wristband in a place other than the wrist, serves as ground for expulsion from the camping field. New identification wristbands are issued only after paying the camping field entry fee.
7. The camping field is to be used for tents and campers.
8. On the premises of the camping field, it is forbidden to:
• start fires
• use open fire in tents
• use fireworks
• use gas bottles
• use electrical devices (electric kettles, water heaters)
• connect devices to the field’s electrical network
• damage the field’s infrastructure and greenery
• disturb the peace
• bring dangerous items onto the premises
• bring alcohol and abusive substances onto the premises
• bring animals onto the premises
9. Users of the camping field must follow the instructions of the organiser’s representatives and of the security personnel.
10. Minors (under 18 years of age) can only be allowed entry after presenting a declaration filled out by his or her parents/legal guardians.
11. Persons who violate these rules will be expelled from the camping field and barred from reentering without reimbursement.
12. Any damage caused by persons using the camping field are to be paid for pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code. Expulsion from the premises (point 10) does not exempt the expelled from the obligation to repair the damage caused.
13. The organiser bears no responsibility for items lost or left without supervision on the premises of the camping field (including in tents) outside of the luggage store.
14. All remarks, information about hazards and complaints should be communicated without delay to the organiser’s representatives on the premises of the camping field or to the field’s security personnel.
15. The organiser reserves the right to change these rules.
These rules come into force on 21/01/2019